Facing the Fears!
Some years ago there was a constant struggle inside of me between the high promising career that was requiring lots of sacrifices,having a fulfilled relationship and taking care of my health.
What ever I was doing, I was not able to make it work.
Plus, my decisions were controlled by fears and I had a strong
opinion you have to sacrifice your dreams …When I was getting closer to expand myself in one of the 3 mentioned areas, the saboteur inside of me was starting to run the show.
So my brain was anticipating possible failures and making me trapped
in the urgency of having to take the decision of my life. And I was not able to take it … my body & mind were freezing … not seeing alternatives, so the “final decision” was to keep things as they are and put up with it. This is apparently bringing a SAFE LIFE … PLAYING SAFE … PLAYING SMALL, even though there was a big urge inside of me.
As a high achiever and super committed person I looked for a workaround. At the end, I really wanted to expand and live a greater life. My “solution” was to joggle between work, relationship and improving my health. At times I was focusing 120% on work and being in the office from 8 am until 11 pm, living in hotels while seeing how each of my “early stage relationship” was falling apart. Then, I needed weeks and weeks to recover after a break-up and exhausting long hour work. Other times, I was so eager to make the couple life to flourish that I was thinking to even give up the so called successful job. But again I was afraid to give up work. What was my only source of income. As everybody else, I wanted to feel fulfilled, complete and appreciated. There was a continuous ping-pong match between my mind and heart. And I was controlled by my fears.
I was trapped in my own fears.
It’s an ongoing process, sprinkled with ups & downs.
One of the major fears which was holding me back from following my dreams was mainly related to leaving the job. For the majority, the JOB = the UNIVERSE where they eat, work, communicate, make friends, reach milestones, evolve, laugh, get nervous or who knows get in love :D:D. There were nightmares coming into my mind how I would have been left outside of the “system”, not having people around me if I would have left the corporate world. More I was hanging to the corporate job, more my health was declining and the frustration was raising. And I was defiantly not helping others or myself with such an approch.
Fast-forward, once i’ve took my life in my hands and understood my blockages, the exact opposite happened than my fears were saying!!! I started seeing myself with the unique gift I have, more and more people came to me seeking for support and I interact with them at a deeper level than I did before. The inspiration started flooding my brain and I felt how the authentic me is finally coming to the surface.
The fears which hold us in place, those are the ones which, once overcome, give us the most satisfaction, don’t you think so? Look into your previous experiences, for sure there is something.
Now, I have flourishing relationships with friends and family, an amazing Health & Personal Development business and I am spending my life with an incredible partner.
Shall I add that my lovely animals are making my days unforgettable?
My secret technique: Facing the fears!
You can do it also, feel free to drop me a message to see how to get started in no time.
We are humans, let’s get to know the person behind the screen, shall we? Here you have a list of 10 unspoken things about me:
1. I love to drink Jasmine Tea, Kiwi Cider and the famous Italian Prosecco (preferably not all at once)
2. I do not know how to whistle or to make gum balloon.
3. Since 2011 my view upon the world has changed by taking NLP Trainings. I’ve got to see meanings behind actions & words. Now I’m an NLP Master Practitioner and I’m simply CRAZY about it! In the last seven years of my work and training, I’ve gained great understanding of what motivates us, how we deal with emotions and thoughts, and how to make leaps in life, big or small, scary or terrifying, doesn’t matter actually, because, in the end, they all turn out to be the right ones.
4. I’ve got qualified as an Engineer and I’ve spent the first 6 years of labour in the technical field well known as corporate world.
5. I’m addicted to travelling. In fact, being abroad gives me a huge sense of freedom.
6. Watching videos, listening to podcasts and talking self-study courses on Personal Development is like air to me. I can’t live without it.
7. My childhood dream job was to be a nun. And this dream lasted until i was 15 even though my parents was insisting “Monastery life is not a career to follow”.
8. My incredible life partner is the one playing a major role in me being the woman I am today. I feel inspired when being around him, there is a chemical reaction happening and thousands of ideas are pooping out. Some, you get to enjoy while taking Harimuri courses.
9. For years I was intrigued how my pets find happiness in nothing & everything. There are so so many we can learn from the animals around us.
10. Back to the period when I was working in the corporate world, I took a well deserved break to act as a Rescue Diver on a boat in Red Sea. One of the best decisions in my life, this experience helped me to explore my subconscious mind at a deeper-level, conquer my fears and build leadership skills.
And one more thing (I guess women always have something extra to share)
11. Crazy Intuition
Sometimes, I drive the close ones nuts when I find out their little secrets or I’m sensing the reasons behind some of their “un-explicable” actions. It might be a good or a bad thing, in coaching business is a plus, giving you the chance to dig deeper into your inner world of thoughts & emotions. I feel honoured for taking part of such a journey.
Now it’s your turn, what do we have in common? Feel free to drop me a message on Facebook or simply contact me via email. You do not need a special reason to say Hi to someone 🙂
I look into the unseen, the hidden parts of yourself and help you make the so called impossible
POSSIBLE & TANGIBLE
You feel FULLY SUPPORTED throughout your experience so you Unleash Yourself from Fear to Freedom!
Delighted to have you here!